Edimax 450Mbps 11n Wireless Concurrent Dual-Band Gigabit iQ Router (BR-6675nD)
- Simultaneous dual-band wireless connectivity (2.4GHz & 5GHz) - ideal for streaming HD Video, real-time VOIP or games playing with the 5 GHz band, and use 2.4GHz band for other Internet activities.
- Provide Gigabit WAN and LAN ports, so that your LAN PCs may be connected to the router with the highest speed of Gigabit at 1000 Mbps.
- Supports 450 Mbps 802.11n Wireless data rate - the latest wireless standard. Permitting users to have the farthest range with the widest coverage. (Up to 12 times the speed and 5 times the coverage of 802.11b.)
- iQoS is the need for a quicker, easier, and more effective way to do QoS. Edimax has redesigned its iQoS to make it extremely user friendly. It's simple and intuitive user interface allows users to arrange bandwidth priority settings in few clicks.
- Standards: IEEE 802.11n, 802.11a @ 5 GHz and 802.11n @ 2.4 GHz; also backward compatible with 802.11b/g. Security: NAT/NAPT IP Sharing, 64/128 bit WEP Encryption and WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK security, SPI Anti-DoS Firewall
- Functions: Supports AP, AP Client, AP Bridge, WDS and Universal Repeater Modes, DDNS, SIP, Virtual Server, DMS hosting, MAC/IP filter, URL blocking, UPnP architecture, VPN pass-through, and static routing
- Ports: 1 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet WAN; 4 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Fast Ethernet LAN. Wireless Data Rates: Up to 450 Mbps with automatic data-rate fallback. Modulation: OFDM: BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, DSSS. Frequency Band: 2.412 ~2.462GHz and 5 GHz
- Antenna: 3 x 3dBi detachable dual band antenna. Channels: (FCC) 2.4GHz : 1~11. Power Input: 12V DC, 1.25A external power adapter. Dimensions: 5.3" x 4.3" x 1.0". Temperature: 0°-40°C (32-104°F). Humidity: 10~90% Non-Condensing
Edimax BR-6675nD 450Mbps 802.11a/b/g/n Concurrent Dual-Band Gigabit Wireless iQ Router, Supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Concurrently with 4 Gigabit High Speed Ethernet Ports, With iQoS Feature For Easier and Simpler QoS Configuration, Ideal Cost-Efficiency Router for Those Users Who Need High Performance View Details