Anker 3-Port USB 3.0 Portable Data Hub with 1 Gbps Ethernet Port Network Adapter for Macbook, Mac Pro / mini, iMac, XPS, Surface Pro, Notebooks, Desktop PCs, USB Flash Drives, Mobile HDD, and More
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Quick Sync: Enjoy data transfer speeds of up to 5 Gbps. Transfer an HD movie in seconds.
- Cabled Connection: Get reliable, fast access to the web at speeds of up to 1 Gbps through the Ethernet port.
- Compact and Convenient: Distinctive "power-bar" design takes up the least possible amount of space in your computer bag.
- What You Get: Anker 3-Port USB 3.0 Portable Data Hub and Ethernet Network Adapter, 1.6ft / 50cm USB 3.0 cable, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
**3-Port USB Portable Data Hub and Network Adapter** Sync and Connect With Ease **From ANKER, the Choice of 20 Million+ Happy Users** • Industry-Leading Technology • Lifetime Warranty • 99% Positive Feedback **Quick Sync** Transmit data via USB at up to 5Gbps, fast enough to transfer a high- definition movie in seconds-no more wait times when sending and receiving important files. **High Speed Ethernet** Access stable connection speeds of up to 1 Gbps through the Ethernet port. Also supports 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps connectivity. **Supremely Portable** Just 1cm thick and weighing about the same as a bar of soap. Slips easily into a pocket, purse or laptop bag to easily go wherever you do. **Worry-Free Warranty** At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support. Note: • To ensure a stable connection, don't use this hub with high power- consumption devices such as some large-capacity hard drives. • This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It is not compatible with iPads or any other devices with irregular charging requirements. • Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections. • 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection. System Requirements: • Windows (32/64 bit) 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.9, Linux 2.6.14 or above. • On Windows, a driver needs to be manually installed to enable ethernet connection. No drivers required for data ports on all compatible systems. View Details
- Micro USB Host OTG Cable with USB Power for Samsung / HTC / Nexus /Lg Phones and Tablets
- UAG Microsoft Surface Pro (2017) / Surface Pro 4 Feather-Light Rugged [BLACK] Aluminum Stand Military Drop Tested Case
- Anker 14-Port USB 3.0 Aluminum Data Hub with 13 Data Transfer Ports, Power IQ Charging Port and 60W Power Adapter for iPhone 7/ 6s Plus, iPad Air 2, Galaxy S Series, Note Series, Mac, PC and More
- Cable Matters USB 3.1 Type C (USB-C) to Type B (USB-B) Cable in Black 3.3 Feet
- gofanco Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to VGA/DVI/HDMI 4Kx2K mDP 3 in 1 Adapter - Thunderbolt compatible, Black, Gold Plated, for MacBooks, Surface tablets, Chromebook Pixel and laptops with a Mini DP output
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (256 GB, 16 GB RAM, Intel Core i7e)
- Cable Matters High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet in White 6 Feet - 3D and 4K Resolution Ready
- Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse
- Anker 3-Port USB 3.0 Aluminum Portable Data Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Port Network Adapter for Mac, PC, USB Flash Drives and Other Devices